2013年10月23日星期三

Cutest fashion balsa wooden spoon dolls

saw the cutest fashion balsa wooden spoon dolls a while ago by the talented Lucy of Craftberry Bush and just knew I’d have to make some for myself. Just a warning though, these are a little addictive to create!

You can buy wooden spoons from shops like Create My Fete and then use your pencils, fabric scraps, sequins, buttons and whatever else in your stash to make your own gorgeous gals (or guys!).

Of course I had to give them their own personalities, so without further ado, I’d like to introduce the ladies to you…

You can even make your own wooden doll bunting to display your ladies.
Just put a dab from your hot glue gun onto the back of their heads and attach to string.

Hang with washi tape and you’ll have your own gallery of cute fashions.
Aren’t they the cutest! This would be a great holiday craft with the kids don’t you think?

I’d love to see your dolls if you make some too.

And if you’re after the original fashion wooden doll DIY, you can find it on Skip to My Lou. Lucy’s detailed instructions are perfect.

没有评论:

发表评论